Given their innovation, scale, and impact on the lives of learners, VMDO’s projects generate press coverage from both regional and national media. This page collects the most recent articles and where possible, provides a link to read the full text.
- New Rollins Campus Center is the Heart of Young Harris College
25 Aug 2015 | Young Harris College | Read Article >>
- Fast Company Covers "Smart Architecture" of Healthy Buckingham K-5 School
20 Aug 2015 | Fast Company | Read Article >>
- "Physical Activity Design Guidelines for School Architecture" Published in Journal PLOS ONE!
31 Jul 2015 | PLOS ONE | Read Article >>
- Liberty School of Music Opening Next Spring with High-Caliber Concert Hall Ready to Rock!
10 Jul 2015 | The Roanoke Times | Read Article >>
- Harrisonburg City School Board Approves New VMDO-Designed Elementary & Pre-K Facilities
17 Jun 2015 | Daily News-Record | Author: Amelia Brust | Read Article >>
- WAMU Radio Airs Story on Arlington's New Net-Zero Elementary School
17 Apr 2015 | WAMU American University Radio | Author: Megan Pauly | Read Article >>
- VMDO Projects Earn High Marks in Engineering News Record
13 Apr 2015 | Engineering News Record | Author: Karin Tetlow | Read Article >>
- Fauquier High School Receives LEED Gold Certification
30 Mar 2015 | Fauquier Now | Read Article >>
- Higher Ed Principal David Oakland Interviewed by Abode Magazine
24 Mar 2015 | C-ville Weekly | Author: Caite White | Read Article >>
- Architectural Products Magazine Features VMDO in "Education & Health" Cover Story
2 Mar 2015 | Architectural Products Magazine | Author: Mindi Zissman | Read Article >>