Given their innovation, scale, and impact on the lives of learners, VMDO’s projects generate press coverage from both regional and national media. This page collects the most recent articles and where possible, provides a link to read the full text.
- UGSBC Maryland & AIA Baltimore Hosting Arlington Elementary School Net-Zero Presentation on 8/20!
28 Jul 2014 | USGBC Maryland | Author: USGBC Maryland | Read Article >>
- Kinect for Windows Profiles Hi-Tech Media Wall at Liberty University's Library
24 Jul 2014 | Kinect for Windows Blog | Author: Kinect for Windows Team | Read Article >>
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation "Faces of Public Health" Features Buckingham K-5 Project
18 Jul 2014 | Robert Wood Johnson Foundation | Author: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation | Read Article >>
- Buckingham School Featured in Green Building & Design Article: "What Are Green Schools Teaching Our Children?"
1 Jul 2014 | Green Building & Design Magazine | Author: Russ Klettke | Read Article >>
- Video Recap of Washington Post "Health Beyond Health Care" Forum Featuring Buckingham Design-Research Team
24 Jun 2014 | The Washington Post | Read Article >>
- New Arlington Elementary School Used As Learning Lab during Construction
20 Jun 2014 | Arlington Public Schools News Check | Read Article >>
- Video Highlighting Green Design Features of TCC Chesapeake's New Student Center
19 Jun 2014 | Tidewater Community College | Read Article >>
- Join the Movement to Promote Health through Design: We Move Schools Forward.com
17 Jun 2014 | Read Article >>
- Dedication of TCC Chesapeake's New Student Center Now Online
19 May 2014 | Tidewater Community College - Chesapeake Campus | Author: Tidewater Community College - Chesapeake Campus | Read Article >>
- VCU Selects Barton Malow & VMDO for Design & Construction of Basketball Complex
9 May 2014 | VCU Athletics | Read Article >>