Given their innovation, scale, and impact on the lives of learners, VMDO’s projects generate press coverage from both regional and national media. This page collects the most recent articles and where possible, provides a link to read the full text.
- Time Magazine Profiles "Happy & Healthy" Buckingham School
7 Sep 2015 | TIME Magazine | Author: TIME Magazine | Read Article >>
- Washington Post Reviews New Arlington Discovery Elementary
6 Sep 2015 | Washington Post | Author: Moriah Balingit | Read Article >>
- Liberty & Sweet Briar Libraries Featured in American Libraries Magazine
2 Sep 2015 | American Libraries Magazine | Author: Phil Morehart | Read Article >>
- Big Changes Happening at Radford University
2 Sep 2015 | WDBJ | Author: Justin Ward | Read Article >>
- Fast Company Covers Buckingham School's "Smart Architecture"
20 Aug 2015 | Fast Company | Read Article >>
- "Physical Activity Design Guidelines for School Architecture" Published in Journal PLOS ONE!
31 Jul 2015 | PLOS ONE | Read Article >>
- New Rollins Campus Center is the Heart of Young Harris College
15 Jul 2015 | Young Harris College | Read Article >>
- Liberty School of Music Opening Next Spring with High-Caliber Concert Hall Ready to Rock!
10 Jul 2015 | The Roanoke Times | Read Article >>
- Harrisonburg City School Board Approves New VMDO-Designed Elementary & Pre-K Facilities
17 Jun 2015 | Daily News-Record | Author: Amelia Brust | Read Article >>
- WAMU Radio Airs Story on Arlington's New Net-Zero Elementary School
17 Apr 2015 | WAMU American University Radio | Author: Megan Pauly | Read Article >>