Given their innovation, scale, and impact on the lives of learners, VMDO’s projects generate press coverage from both regional and national media. This page collects the most recent articles and where possible, provides a link to read the full text.
- Buckingham K-5 School Featured in "Better Living Through Architecture" UVA Magazine Article
8 Sep 2014 | The University of Virginia Magazine | Author: Andrew Clark | Read Article >>
- ArchDaily Highlights Buckingham K-5 School in Profile of AIA CAE Design Excellence Award Winners
5 Sep 2014 | ArchDaily | Author: Rory Stott | Read Article >>
- American Libraries Magazine Spotlights What It's Like to Work with VMDO
1 Sep 2014 | American Libraries Magazine | Author: American Libraries Magazine | Read Article >>
- AIA Design & Health: VMDO Designer on "Schools Moving Forward"
11 Aug 2014 | AIA Design & Health | Author: AIA Design & Health | Read Article >>
- Kinect for Windows Profiles Hi-Tech Media Wall at Liberty University's Library
24 Jul 2014 | Kinect for Windows Blog | Author: Kinect for Windows Team | Read Article >>
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation "Faces of Public Health" Features Buckingham K-5 Project
18 Jul 2014 | Robert Wood Johnson Foundation | Author: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation | Read Article >>
- Buckingham School Featured in Green Building & Design Article: "What Are Green Schools Teaching Our Children?"
1 Jul 2014 | Green Building & Design Magazine | Author: Russ Klettke | Read Article >>
- Video Recap of Washington Post "Health Beyond Health Care" Forum Featuring Buckingham Design-Research Team
24 Jun 2014 | The Washington Post | Read Article >>
- New Arlington Elementary School Used As Learning Lab during Construction
20 Jun 2014 | Arlington Public Schools News Check | Read Article >>
- Video Highlighting Green Design Features of TCC Chesapeake's New Student Center
19 Jun 2014 | Tidewater Community College | Read Article >>